What We Believe
Regina Christian School, in partnership with the home and Church, will provide a Christ-centered education equipping students spiritually, academically, and physically to pursue a life of Godly character for service to the Lord Jesus Christ and others.
Our vision is to produce graduates that will demonstrate a personal commitment to Christ, giving Him pre-eminence in all things. We strive to provide an academic and spiritual environment, which will encourage each student to develop personal gifts and talents for service to our Lord, other Christians, and the world. We will endeavor to be a light in our community for Jesus Christ by providing a loving environment known for unity, peace, and safety.
Our Core Values
We are committed to Christ in all we do.
We are committed to excellence in education.
We are committed to treating one another with love, respect, generosity, and kindness: a community unified in Christ.
We are committed to working with the Church and home to provide a solid Christian foundation for our children.
We are committed to sharing the love of Christ with others.
Our Statement of Faith
The basis of Christian Education is the Word of God, the Bible, which is held to be, in its entirety, the infallible revelation of God. The following truths are held to be fundamental and self-evident teachings from the Word of God:
- God is one, yet three persons, co-equal: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
- He is the Creator of heaven and earth, having created life and substance by a direct creative act and furthermore, upholding and directing all things according to His will and by His power.
- He reveals Himself, through His creations, His written Word, the Bible, and especially in these last days, He has spoken to us through Christ, the Word become flesh.
- Christ is both truly God and truly man, born of the virgin Mary.
- His death on the cross was substitutionary atonement for the sins of all who believe in Him as their Savior.
- He rose from the grave, a physical, personal resurrection.
- He shall come again, a personal return, upon the clouds of Heaven, to judge the living and the dead, and to bring about a new heaven and a new earth.
- All men are dead in sin and need the new birth through the regenerating power of the Holy Spirit.
- Salvation from sin and condemnation is by grace alone, through faith in the Lord Jesus Christ. His shed blood is the only atonement for our sins. All who repent and believe in Him have the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe that each individual becomes a child of God when accepting Jesus Christ as personal Saviour and Lord, and the Holy Spirit imparts eternal life. We believe that ultimately each child of God is personally accountable to God for attitudes and actions. The believer saved by grace, as a new creature in Christ will, through the gifts of the Holy Spirit, manifest a joyful, thankful, living witness to the saving power of Christ, and bear the fruit of the Holy Spirit (John 15:1-17).
“But grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.”
2 Peter 3:18