K - 12 Admissions
INQUIRIES AND TOURS
If you would like to find out more about Regina Christian School the best way to start is to explore our website. If you like what you see here and would like to have a tour of our school, please call the Development Office at 306-775-0919 ext. 4. Please note we also offer Information Night events during the school year where you are welcome to tour the school and ask any questions you may have, call the Development Office at 306-775-0919, ext. 4 for dates.
Before submitting an application for enrollment, parents/guardians must agree to the following:
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) agree/understand that only children whose educational needs can be met at Regina Christian School without impairing the development of Christian education and without hindering the education of the other students are eligible for admission.
- One parent/guardian must become a full member or associate member of Regina Christian School Association.
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) are aware of and agree with the stated vision and program of the school.
- The parent(s)/guardian(s) agree to fulfill their financial obligations resulting from enrolling their child(ren) in Regina Christian School. (For more information on our tuition and fees, contact the Development Office.
- The RCS Administration, on behalf of the Board, retains the authority to expel any student whose continued presence seriously impairs the development of Christian education, or the education of other students.
- The RCS Administration, on behalf of the Board, retains the authority to revoke the membership of a parent/guardian and require the withdrawal of their child(ren) if they are found to be undermining the leadership of RCS or causing disharmony within the school community.
- The RCS Administration, on behalf of the Board, retains the authority to accept or reject applicants.
Tuition and Fees
For information on tuition and other student fees, please contact the Development Office at 306-775-0919, ext. 4.
If you would like an application package and a tour of our school, please contact us by calling the school at 306-775-0919, ext 4, completing the Contact Us request form, or by sending an email to the Development Office at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you would like to stop by in person, please call in advance to book an appointment with our Development Director.
**Note: A Kindergarten student must be 5 years of age by December 31st to be eligible for enrolment in September.
Completed forms should be submitted to Regina Christian School Admissions, 2505 23rd Ave, Regina, SK S4S 7K7. A cheque in the amount of $125 (made out to Regina Christian School) for Registration and Membership Application Fees should accompany the above forms to complete your application.
If you would like to apply for tuition assistance or would qualify for a ministry discount, please contact us and request that these additional forms be added to your Application Package or send to you by email. These additional forms should be submitted along with your application forms prior to the Admissions Interview (more information below).
**Note: Membership renewal is required each year (check with school office for due date) in order to reserve your child(ren)s enrolment for the following school year. The annual membership fee of $125 must be submitted with the renewal application form. The forms will be mailed to you at the beginning of each calendar year.
Once your application has been reviewed and we have determined that a placement would be a possibility, you will be contacted by the Development Office to come in for an Admissions Interview with the Principal, Development Director and, if applicable, Learning Resource Staff and High School Guidance Counsellor. Students enrolling in grade 6 through 12 are required to attend.
The interview is designed to be a relaxed and friendly conversation where we can get to know you and your child(ren) better and determine together if RCS is a good fit for your family. Come prepared with any questions you may have for us. Our desire is to equip you with all of the information you need to make the right decision for your family. Parents will be asked questions such as:
• Do you profess faith in Jesus Christ as your personal Lord and Savior?
• How did you come into relationship with Jesus Christ? Share your personal testimony of faith.
• How does your relationship with Christ impact the way you live? How does it impact the way you raise your children?
• Where do you attend church? Are you a member and how long have you attended? Do you volunteer or serve in your church or are you involved in church ministries? Do your children attend Sunday School and/or youth group?
• What types of things do you do in your home to ensure your faith is passed on to your children?
• Are you in agreement with our Statement of Faith?
• Do you believe that the Bible is the Word of God and is, in its entirety, the infallible revelation of God?
• Why choose Christian education for your children? What would be your expectations of Regina Christian School?
Within a few days of the interview, you will be informed of the result of your application by phone call or letter.
If you have any further questions prior to completing the application forms, feel free to contact us at 306-775-0919, ext. 4.